We all know how beneficial Green Tea is for our health and wellness. But did you know that Green Tea helps
make you even more beautiful? The following reasons will make you reach for that cup of freshly
brewed Ceylon Tea in a jiffy!
• Did you know that Green Tea is a potent anti-aging ingredient that combats signs of aging when taken as a beverage or applied on the surface of the skin? Drinking and applying green tea also promotes DNA repair caused by sun damage.
• Green Tea is famed for its anti-inflammatory properties, as a result of its high content of polyphenols called catechins. The catechins in green tea reduce irritation, redness and swelling.
• Green tea is amazing if you are acne prone. It enhances the quality of your skin. Green tea helps unclog pores and is a powerful antibacterial agent for treating acne. It helps achieve a smoother, toned skin.
• Green tea has Vitamin B2 and Vitamin E, which are vital for skin health maintenance. Vitamin B2 greatly helps maintain collagen levels for a youthful skin structure and firmness. Vitamin E supports new skin cell growth and also acts as a wonderful moisturizer for soft and nourished skin.
• The caffeine and tannins in green tea helps to shrink blood vessels around the eyes. This turns it into a miracle answer for treating puffy eyes and dark circles.
• The benefits of green tea don’t just stop with your skin; it’s great for your hair as well! Green tea leaf fibers are proven to stimulate hair growth, thanks to catechins and polyphenols stimulating cell turnover in hair follicles.
So, if you needed more reasons to keep drinking this sublime brew, here you go. You, your hair and skin can thank us later. Try out our range of Green Teas, such as our soothing and sublime Jasmin Green Tea or our super refreshing Truly Ceylon Lemon Green Tea for that refreshing mid-day boost!